Add authentic touch to your study with this historically accurate replica of the Fokker, the famous airplane used by the Red Baron in his last flight. This striking airplane model is a perfect representation of the WWI triplane fighter aircraft. This beautiful handmade plane is made of silk canvas stretched over a wooden frame with spoke wire wheels, a detailed engine, and laminated rotating wood propellers.
15-1/4" L x 18-1/2" W x 7-1/2" H
- Trademark red with all details from original plane
- Perfect replica of the Red Baron's triplane fighter aircraft
- Made of silk canvas stretched over a wooden frame
- Spoke wire wheels and a detailed engine
- Laminated rotating wood propellers